Several questions that I can’t answers
1. Are there any animals that have six legs beyond insects? Now or historically? If not, it is possible for an animal bigger than an ant or centipede to have 6 legs and move? Why not 8 legs or more? Is it an energy problem or coordination problem?
2. Are there any animals that have 4 legs and wings? Again, there are a few insects. But any animals? Bats sort of have 4 limbs and wings; but all the pictures I’ve seen show that the wings are still connected to the arms. Flying Squirrels have large pouches of skin that stretch from their hands into wings. How about flying lizards? I’m uncertain after a 10 minute search on the web if they really have flying lizards. The searches quickly devolve into fantasy drawings.
3. What’s the largest flying animal? There were some flying dinosaurs, how big were they and how long did those species live?
4. Scientists just discovered some crucial supporting evidence for the Big Bang theory. If so; what happened before and what’s beyond our known universe? Is that a foolish question to ask? It certainly is not a productive question to ask because we cannot answer it today with our known science and probably won’t be able to answer those questions within my lifetime.
5. Now that scientists are finding many possible planets that contain life; how long before we find evidence of extraterrestrial life? Any bets?
6. Could a 3 legged form of movement work? It’s inherently stable although I’m having difficulty figuring out how movement would occur.